Join us for our second annual Build-a-Bike!
Where: Golden Gate Community Center - 4701 Golden Gate Pkwy, Naples, FL 34116
When: Saturday, November 17th 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
Cost: $500 for a team of up to 4 people, $250 for non-profit organizations
How does it work?
- Teams of 3-4 people will work to assemble a brand new 20” Huffy bicycles for children in Collier County.
- Once a bicycle is assembled, it will be brought to the inspection tent where it will be fully inspected by qualified bike technicians.
- After inspection, the bike will be delivered to a partner tent.
- Once the partner has received a bike, they will allocate that bike and a lock to a child in their group.
- The child will walk his/her new bike over to the Sheriff’s Office tent, where they will be fitted with a new helmet.
- After receiving their helmet, the child will be guided through a bicycle safety course.
What is included?
- You will be working towards giving the gift of Adventure to 500 children in Collier County!
- The Naples BMX Club will be performing tricks and racing.
- We will have face-painting for the kids.
- Food & beverages will be provided for all volunteers and participants.
Register a team!
- Teams consist of 4 members and cost $500 to participate.
- CLICK HERE to register a team. Please contact Kelly Wild at (239) 261-7112 x206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments can be made HERE. Please select Adventure option if you are signing up a team.
Sponsor our event!
Click HERE for Sponsorship Opportunities
The following donors each contributed $3,000
First Florida Integrity Bank
The following donors each contributed up to $1,500
The Blue Zones Project
Jeff Feldman, Premier Plus Realty