What Do They Do?
Enhance lives and strengthen character by fostering youth and family development, healthy living, and social responsibility driven by passionate staff and volunteers. To put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
Programs United Way Supports at Greater Marco Family YMCA
United Way of Collier County supports YMCA programs for underprivledged and underserved children and families in the Early Childhood Programs, Pre-teen Self-Esteem and Leadership Program, and After School and Summer Camp Literacy/Wellness/Character Development Programs.
What Their Volunteers Do
Volunteers fill capacities such as: governance, special events, departmental advisory committees, speakers in our programs, mentors, maintenance, and as program volunteers throughout the organization.
What Dollars Do
- $25 provides a child one week at our outreach programs in East Naples-creating life-changing experiences
- $ 50 can give a youth a session of swim lessons, ensuring a lifetime of fun and safety in the water
- $100 provides a child one week of preschool- creating life-changing experiences
- $500 can give a teen the opportunity to participate in Teen Leadership programs for an entire school year- building confidence, teamwork and healthy habits
- $1,00 provides a semester of Afterschool child care for one child and a place to learn, grow and thrive
101 Sand Hill St, Marco Island, FL 34145