What Do They Do?
The vision of Goodwill Industries is to be recognized as a valued leader and resource for clients with disabilities and other barriers to employments in Charlotte, Collier, Hendry, Glades, and Lee. Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, Inc. is commited to serving people with disabilites and disadvantages by offering life-changing opportunities to achieve independence.
Programs United Way Supports
- Job-Link at Naples Towne Center
- Services provied aboard the Mobile Job-ink
- High School High Tech Program-Collier County
- MicroEnterprise Collier County
What Their Volunteers Do
Volunteers play a significant role in the agency. They assist in a variety of duties related to sorting and displaying merchandise. Volunteers also help with annual fundraising events, as well as mentoring in our MicroEnterprise and High School/High Tech Programs.
What Dollars Do
- $50 4 hours of jobs training and placement services at Naples Towne Center Job Link
- $250 A one week internship for a high school student with a disability
- $350 A day running the Mobile Job Link
- $500 Transportation for a group of students with disabilities (HS/HT program) to explore career possibilities on an interactive visit to a local business, or a technical institute or college.
5100 Tice St, Fort Myers, FL 33905